- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- made with up to 5% recycled polyester from plastic bottles
- patented, low pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fabric
- tag-free neck label
- double-needle cover seamed neck and armholes
- ribbed waistband and cuffs
To be Satisfied or at Peace is to be Hotep. Many ancient Pharaohs used Hotep in their Pharaonic names such as AmenHotep , MentuHotep, SeferHotep and many more. Aside from being used as a name Hotep is respectable greeting used in Afrocentric circles. Uniquely designed with the Ankh as the letter T this crew-neck is a sure eye catcher and speaks volumes with only one word. HOTEP!