In Stock items ship in 1-2 Days / Back Orders Ship in 1-2 weeks
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- made with up to 5% recycled polyester from plastic bottles
- patented, low pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fabric
- tag-free neck label
- double-needle coverseamed neck and armholes
- ribbed waistband and cuffs
Melanin: The pigment that gives human skin, hair, and eyes their color. Dark-skinned people have more melanin in their skin than light-skinned people have. Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes. Let your knowledge of melanin be known with pride with this limited edition unique molecule t-shirt.